[APWG] Invasive plants

steveyoung at aol.com steveyoung at aol.com
Fri Jan 2 17:15:41 CST 2009

 Hi Grace, again, good for you that you wrote your letter to Derek Fell, and I find his response at least somewhat encouraging. This is an example of the ongoing efforts we need to make toward education on the invasives problem. Thanks again for your efforts, Happy New Year also, and cheers,

???? Steve