[APWG] Ecosystem history and its relevance to its restoration and alien species reduction Re: Try some petri-dish-like test plots with the weeds & natives

Wayne Tyson landrest at cox.net
Wed Aug 26 19:32:23 CDT 2009

Dear Craig and APWG:

Thanks to all for a most interesting thread--there's potential for weaving
this into a beautiful piece of cloth--heaven knows the Emperor's need to be
draped with something . . .

And special thanks to Craig for the early CA references. I continue to be
amazed at Craig's boundless dedication, even if we might not always agree on
every detail.

I am happy to see that Craig is endorsing the idea of planting natives
amongst the weeds.

WT