[APWG] Invaders

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Wed Sep 17 09:03:56 CDT 2008

Just a quick note about news articles, there are two reasons why I
normally do not simply paste the entire article into new posts: 1)
Respecting copyright of the source & author, and 2) News websites are
watching how popular their articles are so our clicks let them know these
are the kinds of topics that we are interested in seeing covered more
often in the future.

Take a moment to click on the original article in the New York Times:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/09/science/09inva.html?_r=1&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss&pagewanted=all

The original research article is available here for free:
http://www.pnas.org/content/105/suppl.1/11490.full?sid=91f33472-6655-45f3-88fd-e2fb7aeb18e1

Olivia
CPC/PCA
http://www.nps.gov/plants/