[APWG] Sustainable Sites release and call for public comment [ma-eppc]

Ray Mims rmims at aoc.gov
Thu Nov 13 17:46:29 CST 2008

I wanted to make certain that you were aware that The Sustainable Sites Initiative Guidelines and Performance Benchmarks Draft 2008 is available for download at www.sustainablesites.org ( http://www.sustainablesites.org/ ) and open for public comment until Jan 20, 2009.  You may have received this, but you represent an important constituent so I wanted to make certain of your participation.

This is the result of countless hours of research by a diverse group and represents the potential to change the design, construction, and maintenance of the built landscape.  But to be ultimately successful, we need you to agree to be an active participant of the public comment period at www.sustainablesites.org/review .

Also  please share the report link www.sustainablesites.org ( http://www.sustainablesites.org/ )  and public comment request  with your colleagues, peers and professional organizations.  We want to insure a broad based and wide group of respondents.

Thank you again and we look forward to your comments and feedback.

Ray

Ray Mims
Conservation Horticulture
United States Botanic Garden
245 First Street, SW
Washington, DC 20024

Visit www.sustainablesites.org ( http://www.sustainablesites.org/ )  to download the SUSTAINABLE SITES INITIATIVE GUIDELINES AND PERFORMANCE BENCHMARKS DRAFT 2008 released for public comment as of November 10, 2008.

P Save a tree ! Please don't print this email.