[APWG] Upgrading Parthenium Website

pankaj oudhia pankajoudhia at yahoo.com
Sat May 3 15:03:19 CDT 2008

 Hi,

    I am in process of upgrading IPRNG (International Parthenium Research News
 Group) website. If you are aware of any Parthenium researcher not present in
 existing directory of Parthenium scientists, please inform me. Senior
 researchers are requested to provide recent contact details. I have added over
 30 new research articles on Parthenium in the site. You are invited to read
 and give comment. You are also invited to join IPRNG discussion group at

 Sorry for cross posting.

 regards

 Pankaj Oudhia

 Convenor, IPRNG