[APWG] NEWS: N.C. bans cogongrass, which can take over

Bob Beyfuss rlb14 at cornell.edu
Tue Jul 8 15:42:43 CDT 2008

Hi Bill
I have plenty of weeds up here I could live happily without! The June 29,
2008  issue of the NY Times magazine has an article entitled "Can Weeds
Help Solve the Climate Crises" It is well worth a read for those who still
have an open mind.  According to Elizabeth Cady Stanton "To make laws that
man cannot, and will not obey, serves to bring all law into contempt."
Bob