[APWG] Fw: Please Register - 5th Annual Science Meeting

Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov
Fri Jan 25 13:31:43 CST 2008

----- Forwarded by Jil Swearingen/NCR/NPS on 01/25/2008 02:30 PM -----

                      Dixie_Birch at fws.g
                      ov                       To:
                                               cc:
                      01/17/2008 12:11         Subject:  Please Register - 5th Annual Science Meeting
                      PM EST

Hi Everyone:

We are delighted that participation in the annual science meeting has grown
and we will hold the 5th Annual Science Meeting in a new location at the
Chesapeake Community College in Wye Mills, Maryland located directly on
Route 50 and the intersection of Rt. 213.  The meeting will be in the large
auditorium there.  The College is approximately 30 minutes from the
Chesapeake Bay Bridge and is on the left side of Rt. 50 as you head east.

Attached is the Registration Form for you to complete.  Please share this
invitation with anyone who might be interested in learning more about the
research going on throughout the Chesapeake Marshlands NWR Complex.  Please
note that registration is only $20 until March 10, 2008 and $40 thereafter.
This cost will cover the catered luncheon, continental breakfast, and
breaks in the morning and afternoon.  The deadline for registration is
April 1, 2008.

If you would like to present a paper or a poster, please submit your
abstract by no later than March 7, 2007 using the attached format.  Please
send your abstracts and your registration forms directly to Miranda White:
miranda_white at fws.gov.

We hope you can join us on April 9.  I continue to have problems with my
arms so I prefer phone calls to emails.
Best wishes,
Dixie

(See attached file: Register Form 011508.doc)(See attached file:
sampleabstract121207.doc)

Dixie L. Birch, Ph.D.
Supervisory Wildlife Biologist
Chesapeake Marshlands National Wildlife Refuge Complex
2145 Key Wallace Drive
Cambridge, MD  21613
Phone: 410-228-2692, ext. 118
Fax: 410-228-3261