[APWG] Fw: FLEPPC symposium update

Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov
Fri Feb 15 08:01:26 CST 2008

----- Forwarded by Jil Swearingen/NCR/NPS on 02/15/2008 09:00 AM -----

                      "Rodgers III,
                      LeRoy"                   To:       FLEPPC at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
                      <lrodgers at SFWMD.G        cc:       (bcc: Jil Swearingen/NCR/NPS)
                      OV>                      Subject:  FLEPPC symposium update
                      Sent by: Florida
                      EPPC
                      <FLEPPC at LISTSERV.
                      UGA.EDU>

                      02/08/2008 04:14
                      PM EST
                      Please respond to
                      Florida EPPC

2008 FLEPPC SYMPOSIUM UPDATE

We have an exciting, and very full, line up for this year’s program. The
symposium will feature oral presentations covering a broad range of
invasive plant topics, along with excellent field trips and training
workshops. Watch the FLEPPC website (www.fleppc.org) for symposium updates,
including the preliminary program.

While the deadline for oral presentations has passed, we have decided to
extend the deadline for POSTER ABSTRACT submissions to Friday, February 15
th. Please pass the word!
Poster abstracts can be submitted online at
http://www.fleppc.org/Symposium/2008/Abstract_submission.htm

Thanks and we hope to see you in Jacksonville,

LeRoy Rodgers
Vegetation Management Division
South Florida Water Management District
3301 Gun Club Road, MS#5650