[APWG] NEWS: Conservation Strategies Must Shift with Global Environmental Change

Gena Fleming genafleming at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 17:18:46 CST 2008

Thanks, Jennifer. What an excellent article, and nice references too.
I have found the press release on the Center for Food Safety site, as
well as the court document.  I am still confused as to whether this
generic halt on all field testing of genetically engineered crops is
still binding.  I believe the field tials of the GM rice are just
starting.  This is encouraging legislation, but not sure how much it
is affecting the actual practice.

Can you add any insight here?

Thanks,
Gena