[APWG] [MIPN] Invasive Species Listservs

Cynthia_Boettner at fws.gov Cynthia_Boettner at fws.gov
Tue Dec 2 15:11:00 CST 2008

Hi Chuck,

The Silvio O. Conte National Fish and Wildlife Refuge sends out an
electronic news digest for the New England Invasive Plant Group, the
networking/outreach arm of the Invasive Plant Atlas of New England (IPANE).
It focusses mainly on news pertinent to New England.  It is called
"Invasive Plant Newsbriefs", though for your list may be more aptly called
"New England Invasive Plant Newbriefs."  Many of the items are gleaned from
the other listserves.  People wishing to sign up should contact me.

Best,
Cynthia

Cynthia Boettner, Coordinator
Invasive Plant Control Initiative
Silvio O. Conte National Fish and Wildlife Refuge
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
103 E. Plumtree Rd.
Sunderland, MA  01375
Phone: 413-548-8002  ext. 115
FAX: 413-548-9725
Email:  Cynthia_Boettner at fws.gov

             "Chuck Bargeron"
             <cbargero at uga.edu
             Sent by:                  <SE-EPPC at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>,
             MIPN at yahoogroups.         <FLEPPC at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>,
             com                       <ma-eppc at yahoogroups.com>,
                                       <aliens-l at indaba.iucn.org>,
                                       <apwg at lists.plantconservation.org>,
             12/02/2008 03:31          <mipn at yahoogroups.com>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         [MIPN] Invasive Species Listservs
             <cbargero at uga.edu

We are trying to create a list of all Invasive Species Listservs. Please
review the list here: http://www.invasive.org/listserv.cfm and let us know
if we are missing any.

Thanks,
Chuck

Chuck Bargeron
Information Technology Director
Center for Invasive Species and Ecosystem Health
The University of Georgia
P. O. Box 748
4601 Research Way Admin. Bldg.
Tifton, GA 31793 USA
Email: cbargero at uga.edu
Phone: 229-386-3298
FAX: 229-386-3352
Web: www.bugwood.org
www.forestryimages.org
www.invasive.org

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE
>From kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from Kraft Foods
(Embedded image moved to file: pic30333.gif)Yahoo! Groups
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format
to Traditional
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News