[APWG] SURVEY: CEC Invasives Survey - reminder

Lynn Kutner Lynn_Kutner at natureserve.org
Thu Apr 3 13:55:22 CDT 2008

Many many thanks to those of you who have responded to this survey and
forwarded the survey information on to your data partners and users.

Your help is hugely appreciated and your input is critical to this
project!

The response so far has been great, but we are looking for as many
to Friday April 11, 2008.

Thank you for taking the time to respond!

Lynn

Lynn Kutner
NatureServe
phone: (703) 797-4804