[APWG] NEWS: Ketzel Levine Reviews Doug Tallamy's new book "Bringing Nature Home"

oldefarm at windstream.net oldefarm at windstream.net
Thu Nov 29 18:58:17 CST 2007

Bringing Nature Home by Doug Tallamy is a great book!
And it is easy to read.
I would recommend it to everyone. Even if you think you know why
it is important to use native plants in your landscape - you will
learn more. For those who are skeptics - he has the research.
I am buying copies for my local library.