[APWG] Fw: 5th Annual Chesapeake Marshlands Science Meeting - April 9, 2008

Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov
Thu Nov 8 12:25:48 CST 2007

----- Forwarded by Jil Swearingen/NCR/NPS on 11/08/2007 01:25 PM -----

                      Dixie_Birch at fws.g
                      ov                       To:       undisclosed-recipients:;
                                               cc:       (bcc: Jil Swearingen/NCR/NPS)
                      11/08/2007 12:11         Subject:  5th Annual Chesapeake Marshlands Science Meeting - April 9, 2008
                      PM EST

Hi Everyone:

Please "save the date" for the 5th Annual Science Meeting of the Chesapeake
Marshlands NWR Complex Science Meeting (April 9, 2008).  This is an
opportunity for anyone who is conducting research at any of the Refuges
within the Complex to present their work to our partners.  We will accept
both oral and poster presentations.

If you would like to present an oral presentation or poster presentation,
please submit your abstract (500 word limit) by no later than Friday March
7, 2008.  We will provide 15 minute time slots for oral presenations and 5
minutes for questions.

I will send you registration information and the format for the abstracts
in early December.

Best wishes,
Dixie

Dixie L. Birch, Ph.D.
Supervisory Wildlife Biologist
Chesapeake Marshlands National Wildlife Refuge Complex
2145 Key Wallace Drive
Cambridge, MD  21613
Phone: 410-228-2692, ext. 118
Fax: 410-228-3261