[APWG] [RWG] [MPWG] Electronic Public Discussion: Evaluating the Invasive Potential of Imported Plants

Craig Dremann craig at astreet.com
Thu Jan 4 13:37:12 CST 2007

Dear Dr. Tasker and All,

Thank you for your email and invite to copy the discussions from these
lists, onto the USDA discussion page---but I didn't see where many of
our discussions would fit under any of the limited six questions that
USDA is proposing as topics?

Please feel free to copy any of my messages from these lists, onto any
of the six USDA topics where you think they might fit.

Sincerely,  Craig Dremann, Redwood City, CA (650) 325-7333