[APWG] Fw: Call for Abstracts -- Florida EPPC Annual Symposium Apr 21-24, 2008

Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov
Tue Dec 4 09:42:59 CST 2007

----- Forwarded by Jil Swearingen/NCR/NPS on 12/04/2007 10:41 AM -----

                      "Rodgers III,
                      LeRoy"                   To:
                      <lrodgers at SFWMD.G        cc:
                      OV>                      Subject:  call for abstracts
                      Sent by: Florida
                      EPPC
                      <FLEPPC at LISTSERV.
                      UGA.EDU>

                      12/03/2007 05:58
                      PM EST
                      Please respond to
                      Florida EPPC

(Embedded image moved to file: pic05206.jpg)Call for Abstracts for the 2008
                Florida Exotic Pest Plant Council (FLEPPC)
               23rd Annual Symposium, Jacksonville, Florida
                          April 21st – 24th 2008

We invite abstract submissions for contributed oral or poster presentations
at  the  2008  FLEPPC  Annual  Symposium.  The meeting will be held Monday,
April  21st  through  Thursday, April 24th in Jacksonville, Florida, at the
Crowne Plaza Hotel on the Jacksonville Riverfront.

Deadline for Abstract Submissions: January 20th 2008

Program Topics: Submissions are welcome for any area of invasive species
investigation, including but not limited to:

Ecology
Management
Risk Assessment
Policy and Regulation
Evolutionary Biology
Interdisciplinary Projects

Abstracts must include the following information:
      Title of the proposed paper
      Full name and professional title of the author, organization to which
      s/he belongs, mailing address, phone number(s), and email address.
      If  there  are multiple authors, please provide the above information
      for each.
      Text of the abstract (limit of 400 words).

General  rules  regarding abstracts:  Please do not include figures, tables
or  mathematical equations in the abstract.  Use standard abbreviations for
units of measure. Other abbreviations and acronyms should be spelled out in
full at first mention, followed by the abbreviation/acronym in parentheses.
If  you use references, provide the journal, volume, year and page numbers.

                       SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT ONLINE!
           www.fleppc.org/Symposium/2008/Abstract_submission.htm

A  letter or notification of acceptance or rejection will be emailed to the
author(s)  no  later  than  February  12th,  2008.   Online  submission  of
abstracts  is  strongly  encouraged. If web access is not available, please
submit abstracts to:

                    LeRoy Rodgers, FLEPPC Program Chair
                  South Florida Water Management District
                        3301 Gun Club Road, MS#5650