[APWG] NEWS: Farmers Switch Course in Battle Against Weeds

Marc Imlay ialm at erols.com
Tue Aug 21 05:55:21 CDT 2007

That is why it is our policy to remove all members of a population. Thus
there can be no "natural" selection.

Marc Imlay, PhD

Conservation biologist, Anacostia Watershed Society
(301-699-6204, 301-283-0808)
Board member of the Mid-Atlantic Exotic Pest Plant Council,
Hui o Laka at Kokee State Park, Hawaii
Vice president of the Maryland Native Plant Society,
Chair of the Biodiversity and Habitat Stewardship
Committee for the Maryland Chapter of the Sierra Club.