[APWG] war on weeds & cheatgrass article

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Mon Aug 13 21:01:45 CDT 2007

On Fri, 10 Aug 2007, Craig Dremann wrote:

> Dear Bob and All,
>
> Thanks for your email.  For some reason, I didn't see either my
> cheatgrass comments or your comments get posted on the APWG list?

Craig,

You do me a great disservice to continually accuse me of censorship when I
actually pay for this list and the others out of my own personal money so
that discussion has a place to happen.  As you already know, the lists are
set for moderation to reduce spam and being a human being, I do sometimes
actually take vacation days and often am not available during that time.
In the future, it would be prudent for you to wait a few more days in case
I am on vacation, rather than insulting me with your accusations over the
entire list.  You are also welcome to create your own list using any
number of free list hosts (or paid services) such as Yahoo! Groups which
will allow you to approve your own postings 24 hours a day as long as you
are available.

Please carry on with the discussion on invasive plant topics.

Olivia
CPC/PCA
http://www.nps.gov/plants/