[APWG] WEB: New fact sheet, Phragmites PDF, & change of layout

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Tue Jun 27 20:59:06 CDT 2006

Hi everyone,

There's a new fact sheet on the APWG website for smooth cordgrass
(Spartina alterniflora). There's only one photo right now, but we will
be adding some more soon.  You can view the fact sheet at
http://www.nps.gov/plants/alien/fact/spal1.htm

We've also added a PDF of a powerpoint on identification of native and
exotic Phragmites.  It's at
http://www.nps.gov/plants/alien/fact/pdf/phau1-powerpoint.pdf

We've also changed the layout of the web fact sheets to a "Least
Wanted" theme and will be adding PDF files of Least Wanted poster type
"advertising" in addition to the PDF files of the fact sheets over the
next couple of weeks.

Olivia
CPC/PCA
http://www.nps.gov/plants/