[APWG] Fw: JOB: Seeking help with treating Lygodium on private lands

Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov
Thu Jul 20 15:19:42 CDT 2006

----- Forwarded by Jil Swearingen/NCR/NPS on 07/20/2006 04:19 PM -----

                      "Cheryl Millett"
                      <cmillett at tnc.org        To:       Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov
                      >                        cc:
                                               Subject:  job opening seeking help with treating Lygodium on private lands
                      07/20/2006 02:39
                      PM AST
                      Please respond to
                      "Cheryl Millett"

We're looking to hire this position soon, so if you or someone you know is
interested, we'd love to hear from you soon.

 Cheryl Millett         The Nature Conservancy    (Embedded image moved
 Biologist           (E LWR Office                to file: pic14536.gif)
                     mb P. O. Box 630
 cmillett at tnc.org    ed Babson Park, FL
 (863) 635-7506      de 33827-0630
 (Phone)             d
 (863) 635-6456      im
 (Fax)               ag
 nature.org          mo
                     ve
                     fi
                     le
                     :
                     pi
                     c1
                     96
                     70
                     .g
                     if
                     )

 (See attached file: Conservation Assistant 06 final.doc)To UNSUBSCRIBE
from this list, send a message (from
the same account used to initially subscribe) to:
imailsrv at fleppc.org
and in the BODY of the message type:
unsubscribe FLEPPC at FLEPPC.org

To post messages, address them to: