[APWG] Fw: Great Hawkweed Key

Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov
Tue Jul 18 08:40:40 CDT 2006

----- Forwarded by Jil Swearingen/NCR/NPS on 07/18/2006 09:39 AM -----

----- Forwarded by Ron Dean/NCR/NPS on 07/17/2006 02:00 PM -----

                      Brenda Waters
                                               To:       WASO NRPC EPMT All Staff at NPS
                      07/17/2006 11:38         cc:       lwilson at uidaho.edu
                      AM MDT                   Subject:  Great Hawkweed Key

Hello everyone,

Attached is the latest and greatest Hawkweed identification key developed
by Linda Wilson, researcher located at the University of Idaho, and
published by the BC Ministry of Forest and Range.  My crew and I are using
this key often in our hunt for those nasty invasive hawkweeds amongst our
natives.  I thought maybe you would find it useful, too.   You can also
find it on the web at
http://www.for.gov.bc.ca/hfp/publications/00230/Hawkweed%20key_PNW_R3-June06.pdf
.

Thanks to Linda and the BC Ministry of Forest and Range for putting this
useful guide together for us!

Best regards,
Brenda

Brenda Waters