[APWG] WEB: APWG 2006 Calendar

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Thu Jan 26 13:43:16 CST 2006

Since there are some technical difficulties with me updating the website
right now and I'm not sure when they'll be resolved, I'm putting the 2006
Calendar in a temporary spot.  Sorry about missing most of January, but
some things are just out of my hands!

APWG works with a variety of organizations across the United States and
internationally. For this year's calendar we've decided to highlight a few
of the US based invasive plant organizations and their websites.

http://s94402343.onlinehome.us/apwgcalendar/

I'll change that page and post whenever I'm able to put it on our official
website.

Olivia
CPC/PCA
http://www.nps.gov/plants/