[APWG] Fw: 7th Annual Garlic Mustard Challenge (May 7, 2006)

Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov
Wed Jan 25 10:25:17 CST 2006

Hi, Please see event flier at bottom of page for more information.
Jil

----- Forwarded by Jil Swearingen/NCR/NPS on 01/25/2006 11:23 AM -----

                      "The McMillions"
                      <mcmillion4 at comca        To:       <Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov>
                      st.net>                  cc:
                                               Subject:  Re: 2006 Garlic Mustard Challenge?
                      01/25/2006 11:03
                      AM EST
                      Please respond to
                      "The McMillions"

Hi, Jil.  Yes, we set the date for the first Saturday in May on May 7 at
Patapsco State Park Avalon Area.  I'll keep you on our e-mail list and send

more news as I know about it.

Thanks for spreading the word for us!

Betsy McMillion
Friends of the Patapsco Valley & Heritage Greenway

(See attached file: 2006 Flier.doc)