[APWG] JOB: Botanist/Ecologist NPS Position (Ft. Collins, CO)

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Mon Jan 23 15:23:06 CST 2006

This came with a super long usajobs link which I'm not going to paste,
instead here's shorter version of the link is http://tinyurl.com/b9xup
that will get you to the same spot.

This is for the Botanist/Ecologist position with the National Park Service
out in Ft. Collins, CO in the Biological Resources Management Division.
It's open to both federal employees and the general public.  I believe the
BOTANIST and ECOLOGIST position descriptions are both for the same single
position.  Please check the listings for the contact info if you have
further questions.  Pass this along to anyone you think would be
interested.  The position closes on Feburary 10th, so apply now.