[APWG] Fw: Weeds Across Borders Conference

Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov
Thu Feb 9 10:16:18 CST 2006

From:       "Harper-Lore, Bonnie" <Bonnie.Harper-Lore at fhwa.dot.gov>
Date:       02/08/2006 03:19 PM
Subject:    Weeds Across Borders Biennial Conference

WABBC is a biennial conference alternating between U.S. southern border,
U.S.
northern border, Mexico, and Canada.  In 2008 we will try to be in Canada.

It is a joint effort of the 16 federal agencies that are a part of the
U.S. Federal Interagency Committee for the Management of Invasive and
Exotic Weeds (FICMNEW).  We have many other sponsors with each conference.

May 15-17 in Hermosillo, Mexico.  Only 1.5 hours south of Tucson with
airport.
Just "google" Weeds Across Borders for our website. Please join us in
sharing
information on the hot topic of weeds.

Bonnie L. Harper-Lore
Restoration Ecologist