[APWG] Hoary Alyssum (Berteroa incana) control?

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Tue Aug 1 08:28:22 CDT 2006

From: Anna Lyon [mailto:alyon at co.okanogan.wa.us]
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 5:22 PM
To: Egan, Peter, Dr, OSD-ATL
Subject: Hoary Alyssum

Hi Peter,
I have been noticing all the noxious weed information on the ficmnew mail
list and was wondering if anyone has any good information on Hoary Alyssum
(berteroa incana)?  We are starting to see large infestations and it has
been posted to the State List as a B-Designate (mandatory control).
However, I can't seem to find any great control recommendations, or any
information about seed viability and percentage of germination.  If any
one has this information and is willing to share, I would greatly
appreciate it.
Thanks.

Anna Lyon, Manager
509-422-7168