[APWG] FW: NCWSS-MIPN Invasive Plants of the Midwest Program (Kansas City MO) Dec 14-15, 2005

Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov
Mon Oct 17 09:53:39 CDT 2005

Hi,

Please see announcement below for the 2-day Invasive Plants of the Midwest
Program being held in Kansas City MO Dec 14 - 15. The program is part of
the North Central Weed Science Society Annual Meeting.

http://www.ncwss.org/meeting/2005/invasivemeeting05.htm

Thanks,

jil

JIL M SWEARINGEN
Invasive Species and
Pest Management Coordinator

WEEDS GONE WILD Web Page
http://www.nps.gov/plants/alien

"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you."
...Frank Lloyd Wright

----- Forwarded by Jil Swearingen/NCR/NPS on 10/17/2005 10:41 AM -----