[APWG] Photographs of Obnoxious weed Parthenium

pankaj oudhia pankajoudhia at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 24 09:14:37 CST 2005

Dear Group Members,

         I am forwarding link to over 280 pictures of obnoxious weed Parthenium hysterophorus taken by me at Indian state Chhattisgarh.

  http://ecoport.org/ep?SearchType=pdb&Caption=parthenium&Author=pankaj&CaptionWild=CO&Thumbnails=Only

  [EcoPort, the Consilience Engine: Managing Knowledge as a Global Public Good and Ecoport partners are FAO of the United Nations, The University of Florida, The National Museum of Natural History of the Smithsonian Institution About 150 knowledge sharing institutions About 1500 knowledge sharing individuals. ]

  regards
  Pankaj Oudhia