[APWG] Fw: 8th EMAPI conference

Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov
Fri Mar 4 10:21:14 CST 2005

Please see announcement below. -Jil

-- Forwarded by Jil Swearingen/NCR/NPS on 03/04/2005 11:20 AM -----

      Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 17:42:57 +0100
      From: EMAPI Poland <emapi at us.edu.pl>
      Subject: 8th EMAPI conference

      Dear colleagues,

      On behalf of the conference organising committee we would like to
      invite you again to participate in the 8th EMAPI
      Conference, 05-12 September 2005 in Katowice, Poland
      Please visit the EMAPI webside: www.emapi.us.edu.pl  for final
      registration, abstract submission, hotel
      accomodation and further information.
      The deadline for final registration and abstract submission is 31
      March 2005.
      Abstracts of oral presentations and posters can be submitted only
      online via the webside. The instructions are given on the
      webside. All submitted abstracts would have been reviewed by the
      programme committee by the end of April. Authors will be
      notified by e-mail as to wheather their abstract has been accepted
      for a poster or an oral presentation. Please note that no
      tables, no graphics are allowed.
      We would like to stress that to submitt your abstract you need
      register yourself first. After that you receive by e-mail your
      EMAPI number and written confirmation of your registration as well as
      detailed information concerning payment.

      Kind regards,
      for organising committee
      Dr Barbara Tokarska-Guzik
      Dr Beata Wegrzynek