[APWG] International Paper - Conservation/Environmental Education Awards - Deadline extended to Apr. 22nd!

Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov
Mon Apr 18 11:48:42 CDT 2005

Conservation Awards
International Paper is accepting nominations for their Conservation Awards.

The deadline for nominations for both of the International Paper
Conservation Awards has been extended to April 22!

For information about International Paper and these awards, see:
http://www.internationalpaper.com/
   From the main page, click on Our Company
   Then click on Philanthropy
   Then click on Conservation Awards

Or, see the .pdf files at these urls:
The Conservation Partnership Award:
http://www.internationalpaper.com/PDF/PDFs%20for%20Our%20Company/2005_Conservation_Pa.pdf

The Environmental Education Award:
http://www.internationalpaper.com/PDF/PDFs%20for%20Our%20Company/2005_Environment

Patricia S. De Angelis, Ph.D.
Botanist - Division of Scientific Authority
Chair - Plant Conservation Alliance - Medicinal Plant Working Group
US Fish & Wildlife Service
4401 N. Fairfax Dr., Suite 750
Arlington, VA  22203
703-358-1708 x1753
FAX: 703-358-2276
Working for the conservation and sustainable use of our green natural
resources.
<www.nps.gov/plants/medicinal>