[APWG] WEB: Yellow Starthistle Fact Sheet & Mid-Atlantic Invasives List

Plant Conservation plant at plantconservation.org
Fri May 21 15:47:16 CDT 2004

Hi everyone,

We've added another fact sheet to the website, bringing the total to 50!
The latest fact sheet is for Yellow Starthistle (Centaurea solstitialis)
and it can be viewed at http://www.nps.gov/plants/alien/fact/ceso1.htm

If you are interested in volunteering to write a fact sheet for an
invasive, take a look at our plant list to see if there's an available
spot for a volunteer (http://www.nps.gov/plants/alien/list/a.htm), read
the guidelines, and then send us an e-mail to volunteer for specific
species.

For those of you in the Mid-Atlantic, we've recently added a separate list
with just the species affecting the Mid-Atlantic region
(http://www.nps.gov/plants/alien/list/midatlantic.htm).

Olivia
SER/PCA
http://www.nps.gov/plants/