[APWG] Microstegium in West Virginia--get a truckload of money together!

A & T Schrum agschrum at mindspring.com
Tue May 18 14:15:35 CDT 2004

Back to the Microstegium topic...

In areas of the SE where it's native, experiments re-introducing
Chasmanthium latifolium into areas troubled with Microstegium have shown
great promise.  Since it is also an aggressive seed producer and has the
advantage of being perennial, C. latifolium seems to be able to do well
against Microstegium.  Now, this may not be the best solution, but the
approach sounds interesting.

T. Schrum