[APWG] RE: BOOK: Biological Control of Invasive Plants in the U.S.

Plant Conservation plant at plantconservation.org
Mon Dec 6 14:54:21 CST 2004

Hi Ruth,

As I do not have the expertise to review books like this, I generally just
pass on the press releases if they're relevant to the list.  In this case,
you'll see that it's formatted in the way of a forwarded message and
clearly states that it is a Book Announcement in the message itself.  The
contact information for the book is at the bottom of the e-mail and also
happens to be the same info in the From: information.

If someone does happen to review a book that's relevant to the list(s),
please feel free to send it as a post.

Olivia
SER/PCA
http://www.nps.gov/plants/

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004, Ruth Douglas wrote:

> Could I ask if the following message about a new book is a review by an
> independent reviewer or is it a press release by the publisher of the book?
>
> Regards,
>
> Ruth

[...]