[APWG] WANTED: Photos/Drawings for APWG Calendar

Plant Conservation plant at plantconservation.org
Thu Oct 30 13:01:41 CST 2003

Hi Everyone,

I'm working on the yearly Alien Plant Working Group 2004 Printable
Calendar which features various invasives.  The calendar will be available
online as an Adobe Acrobat PDF for educational, non-profit use and will
not be sold commercially.  I am looking for photos and line drawings of
the plants listed below.  We can't pay for the photos or drawings, but
appropriate photographer/artist credit will be given in the calendar.
Please let me know if you have any questions or contact me if you have any
of the following that could potentially be used:

Photos (digital files must be 1536x1024 or similar high quality;
prints/slides will be scanned and returned) of infestations or plant
close-ups:
goutweed (Aegopodium podagraria)
gray dogwood (Cornus racemosa)
Dalmatian toadflax (Linaria dalmatica)
tall ryegrass (Lolium arundinaceum)
marsh dewflower (Murdannia keisak)
garden heliotrope (Valeriana officinalis)

Line Drawings (digital files must be high quality; drawings will be
scanned and returned):
goutweed (Aegopodium podagraria)
porcelainberry (Ampelopsis brevipedunculata)
gray dogwood (Cornus racemosa)
giant hogweed (Heracleum mantegazzianum)
Dalmatian toadflax (Linaria dalmatica)
tall ryegrass (Lolium arundinaceum)
marsh dewflower (Murdannia keisak)
Siberian elm (Ulmus pumila)

To see an example of our calendar layout, the 2003 calendar is
available online as the Printable Calendar at
http://www.nps.gov/plants/alien/pubs/calendar.htm

Thanks for your help!

Olivia Kwong
SER/PCA