[APWG] creative connections

sddivy at teleport.com sddivy at teleport.com
Tue Oct 21 09:20:37 CDT 2003

Craig Dremann sent queries regarding various types of creative expression to
communicate and educate... re: invasive species.  We've used tons of puns,
games, puzzles, word finds,  storytelling, fables, art, humorous
illustrations, etc., all along.  We have work chants, work songs, etc.  We
also had a dead ivy art festival and an ivy commando fashion show.  But,
I've not catalogued these.  Humor and creative expression are natural ways
to create connections!  However, we are always sure to communicate as well
the serious nature of the problems and the significance of the issues.

Best,
Sandy Diedrich
Ivy Removal Project
Portland, Oregon