[APWG] Any FESTIVALS?

Craig Dremann craig at ecoseeds.com
Sun Nov 2 09:55:35 CST 2003

Question for the Week of November 3-7, Any Festivals?

Dear All,

This week's question is for Weed Management or Ecological Restoration:
Are there any festivals, feasts, ceremonies, pow-wows, parties, singing,
drinking, drumming, music, dances, etc.?

I'm especially interested in anyone who has ceremonies led by the local
indigenous people, either before any weed management or ecological
restoration project starts, or where the local people are incorporated
into the project along with some sort of party.

What DOES NOT COUNT for this questions are workshops, symposia,
lectures, or any other gatherings of slide-showers or paper-readers.

I'll look forward to hearing about the fun.

Sincerely,  Craig Dremann, The Reveg Edge (650) 325-7333